A common diagnosis at my practice is small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO). What can you do if you’re experiencing SIBO symptoms? In this blog post, I share why herbal antibiotics are beneficial, and eight supplements to treat your SIBO naturally.
The number one cause of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) I see in my clinic is small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO).
- What is SIBO?
- What are symptoms you have SIBO?
- What causes SIBO?
Read this blog to learn more!
- Always ensure it's Extra Virgin Olive Oil which is rich in phenols (healthy plant chemicals) and offers more health benefits
- The more processed or refined, the lower the phenol content and health benefits
- Look for dates: choose a harvest date the the most recent season
- The darker the container the better: protects oxidation from light