The number one cause of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) I see in my clinic is small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO).
- What is SIBO?
- What are symptoms you have SIBO?
- What causes SIBO?
Read this blog to learn more!
- Always ensure it's Extra Virgin Olive Oil which is rich in phenols (healthy plant chemicals) and offers more health benefits
- The more processed or refined, the lower the phenol content and health benefits
- Look for dates: choose a harvest date the the most recent season
- The darker the container the better: protects oxidation from light
Kimchi, the national food of South Korea has many health benefits, including the improvement of your digestive health.
- Kimchi is not just an amazing superfood for the gut microbiome but also has been shown to decrease body weight, BMI, and waist circumference
- It can also lower blood pressure and improve your glucose tolerance
- Try having a big heaping Tbsp of Kimchi before every meal